Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Who I be!

Hello My name is Melissa Pearce and this is my Blog.. Yippppeeeee : )




There are lot of things to be said about any one person... just where do you start? How about I start with the things that I value most in my life.
My Religion.

I am so blessed to have the knowledge that I do. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I have a testimony of my savior and of his atonement and that because of his ministry and sacrifice I have the opportunity to be forgiven and live again. Having the knowledge of where I came from, where I am going and what my purpose is gives me motivation to live. With out this knowledge I would feel as though my life was meaningless.


I am so grateful to know that the relationships I have here on earth will continue on with me in the life after this. That my family can be with me for eternity and that this life is not the end...

which brings me to what else I value most in my life....

My Family


I am the oldest girl of five children. I have an older Brother (Derek), two younger brothers (JJ and Jake) and one younger sister (Jennifer). My mother remarried last year to Rob who we are so grateful to have in our lives. I also have my father and his name is Jeff. I have 3 nieces (Mikelle, Pasiley, and Presley) and 1 nephew (Ty). Derek is engaged to Candice and Jennifer is married to Tavish.... So here is my beautiful family that I love so much.


Tavish (Jennifer's husband) Jennifer, Rob, Mom (Kayleen), Jake, Mikelle (Jennifer's daugther) and Derek.



This is JJ and his daughter Paisley



This is me and my father.



Derek, Ty (Jennifer's son), Presley (Derek's daughter) and Jennifer



Candice (Derek's fiance) and Derek.




Something else I value so much in my life is...

My Boyfriend.
I am currently dating the most amazing guy. His name is Kevin Jamsion and this is us.. (awww so cute!!)


Kevin is a very important person in my life. He makes me happy and helps me see my full potential. Kevin inspires me to be a better person in every aspect of my life. He thinks that I can do anything but reminds me that I will only get out of it what I am willing put the time into. I love the person he is for me in my life and I love our relationship. I am so grateful that we have the same beliefs and that we see the value of living them to their full potential. He is such a great person I am so lucky to have him.


And the last thing that I shall mention here (for there are many things that I value but I can not list them all) are...


My Friends...



I am not going to list all of them nor am I going to post pictures of them, for there are so many of them and they are all such a vital part of my life and you will come to know them in blogs to come.



In the mean time a little more about me.

I love to be fun. I enjoy be active and just having a good laugh. I love to be in the presence of the people I love and those that are close to me. I would do anything to see the people I care most about happy. I love to play sports especially volleyball and basketball. Sunset are my favorite thing to see, but I do love nature in general. I also just really enjoy looking at pretty things... but who doesn't right : )



That's about it in a nutshell I am sure as time goes on you will see me... all of me... and the people I love.



for this is me.. and thats all I am ... and I am happy with that.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa you are such an amazing person! I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete