Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ward Activity- Softball Game.

I am the activities Co-Chair for my ward so I have the opportunity to go to all of our wonderful events... this was one of the many.

For this Particular activity we went to a Fresno State Girls Softball game. They played Providence and let me ust tell you that it was the coldest most exciting game I have ever been to. Well thats only half true.



Me and the tickets :)



Now we are actually at the game watcing it yay..... burrrrrrr


Me and Diane

















Jennika, Tatiana and Me

Jennika and Me


















Jennika, Me and Jenna





Kristen, Maria Dulce, Regina and Me


















Me and Regina.
Final out come was Fresno State-1 and Providence-0 in the bottom of the 8th inning.. go team go

1 comment:

  1. You are always doing something fun:) I cant wait till you come have fun with me!!!

    ReplyDelete