Monday, March 30, 2009

Old School... ROOOOOMIES

Back a few years ago (oh my gosh 1. I am getting old and 2. I can not believe how fast time flies...) I lived in Reno with Shauna

This is us... I know I look so different with long hair. Along our journey as roommates we had some amazing adventures met some great people and took lots of awesome pictures to prove it... We cant find half the pictures but these are some of the ones I did find. We also made a few additions to our roommate list a long the way so here is a flash back of the goooood ol' days.

First off i think you need to know how much Shauna and I loved each other. We are sisters from another motha.. seeeee : ) love!

Every time we would go out somewhere we would always end up doing something a little out of line and not so appropriate... like not only picking your nose at the dinner table but picking each others nose in a restaurant... mmm salty.

Shortly after Shauna and I had moved in with each other Terrin moved in with us... and oh man I really really need to get the video from Shauna... hahaha the three of us made a video and it was stinkin HILARIOUS! We named it booty bounce hahahahaha oh wow.. we made it the same day we took our roommate group picture which is theeese ouuune.

We could never just sit at home and be normal ... nope didn't happen. If we weren't sticking things in our shirts we were pulling on each others face or taking random crazy pictures. We would even make up our own dances...

and see who could get their leg over their head or touch their tongue to their nose... just anything abnormal... it was sooooo much fun!

We met some crazy new friends a long the way which the twins were some of them (I only have a few pictures right now.. I am going to have to dig for more because we had some good ones! and there are a lot of other crazy fun people we met that I cant find the pictures for :( so we will have to do an old school part 2 once I find more) Oh and all of us were bootylicious!

When Shauna finally moved out to go home for the summer time Ashley and Libbee came to move in with Terrin, Jason and I. I don't know why I have these two pictures but not the rest of the ones from that day. Sorry I couldn't find one with you in it Ash.

hahaah I love Libbee's face in that picture she is to cute!

This is us at Walmart.... ahhh man we loved to go play at walmart. I will have to find those pictures as well.. well shooot folks you better keep coming back because I have a lot more pictures to find... and believe me THEY ARE GOOOOOOOD!

1 comment: