Saturday, March 14, 2009

NEON-DaNCin


Four our Quad Stake Dance this month we had a neon dance. The actual dance itself was lame as dances are (especially when your boyfriend is 4 hours away) Dressing up for it on the other hand nooooow... thats what I am talkin bout!!



Melissa, Jennika and Lindee







SO there is this thang called the stanky leg and the booty do and this is what we doin...
I think this is sick.. its grosss....



Freakin boys... they stink and I aint lookin!!
AWWW now thats cute!
pretty...




















So when yall are ready let me know and I will teach you what how we do the booty do...

3 comments:

  1. ha ha I think Mikelle has the same hair bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY YOU HAVE A BLOG! I saw it from Amanda's! You look great and its going to be nice to keep up with you here. Facebook just isn't good enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MELISSA~ OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND YOUR BLOG. You look amazing, so skinny. How are you?? Where do you live. email me your email address at photoholic16@gmail.com so that I can have you look at my blog.

    ReplyDelete