Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sunsets...




I send two Sunsets -

Day and I -

in competition ran -

I finished two -

and several Stars -

While He -


was making One -

His own was ampler -

but as I Was saying to a friend Mine -

is the more convenient To carry in the Hand -

- Emily Dickinson









I find Sunsets to be my favorite of Gods many artworks. Everyday is something different and unique in its own. Its a time to sit back and watch God amidst one of his many creations, a time to sit back and watch him show to you the beauty in which he found out of that particular day. I love the opportunity to get out of my own life and just admire Gods beauty and the joys of living. We have many things to be grateful for and this one I love every day.

















I am so lucky to have Kevin in my life. I love how thoughtful and selfless he is. Each one of these pictures is a picture he took and sent to me. The last one is a picture he took had blown up for me for my Christmas gift. I love that he pays enough attention to me and all the small details, and then finds a wayand to help me to enjoy them to their full potential.
Yes I know... for many many reasons... I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. These are seriously amazing I can't believe Kevin took them. He really needs to come down with you and take our family pictures! That's be amazing ha ha

    ReplyDelete