Friday, March 27, 2009

Toys are for big kids!

So this day in history Grandma (sally) Jamison told Ashley and Kyle that she would take them to the mall so they could go on the merry-go-round... Her only mistake was bringing the older kids along "to help".... hahahaha

After the merry-go-round (which I was to busy playing to get pictures of ... sorry.... )
we went to the food court and played in the toy area there...

"hell yeah i'm American" (name that song)

yeeeehaw Cowboy Ride emmm wild...

OH COOME ON GRANDMA PLEEEEEASE PRETTY PLEASE CAN WE RIDE..... : )

AAAALLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT she says... but I mean after all who could say no to these cute faces....

aint no one ride a pizza like I can!

nor fly bob the plane like Andrea.. hahaha
(no offense Andrea but I am surprised our butts fit in these :)

Kyle you gave Nate a good ride for his money but I am sorry I think he wins for style.. I mean look at that form... hat and all.

hahahah ok so this one is funny.. this is a mini merry-go-round and the 3 of us get on here grandma puts in our money and the gosh darn thing dont move.... hahahaah so we all had to push just to get our moneys worth.. We had fun... I think more than Ashley and Kyle did... Grandma next time its big kids only!

1 comment: