Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Mikelle Rae Millett Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

So I decided that I wanted to introduce my family individually so as time goes on I will do that and I want to do my nieces and nephew first... so here we start with the oldest... Mikelle.

Here we all are at the hospital welcoming our first niece/granddaughter into the world.... :)


Mikelle had a very rough entrance into the world... she definitely got beat up but never gave up.

She was black and blue it was so sad.

She is now 2 1/2 and just adorable as ever... here are a few pictures that I have of her... I need more I am going to have to steal some from my sister I don't have any with her and her daddy... (I am not putting any of her and Ty until I introduce him... so she will be on his.)
She is just so adorable! Now you will be able to start to see some of her attitude... hahah I love it!
hahaaha this is my favorite FOR SURE!!!! lol... ok but really she can be sweet.
I love you Mikelle xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're going to post pictures of your family. I love hearing about everyone, especially this sweet little lady. Mikelle is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and I love this girl and I love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for Paisley's!!! LOVE YOU I AM SO EXCITED your moving to St. George YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete